Friday, September 4, 2009

The start of a beautiful weekend

I decided that since it is a 3 day weekend my Friday post should be a little more happy than my previous one. Although it does feel great to get that off my chest. So here is a little list of things that are making me truely happy right now.

1. Due to my unfortunate morning, I took the day off! So really I am getting a 4 day weekend.
2. Oregon got beat last night by the smurfs!!!!!
3. College football has offically started! GO DAWGS! I'm a true Husky fan, even through loosing seasons and hundreds of miles distance.
4. I am finally going to see 500 Days of Summer tonight.
5. Having sushi for dinner. Yum!
6. I got my full deposit back from my previous apartment.
7. I already decided on a Halloween costume.
8. Recieved a coupon in the mail for something I have been wanting to buy. Not a fan of dirty windows.
9. The doctors finally decided on a plan of action for Sarah's legs. (even if it does kinda suck)
10. ITS FRIDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment