Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First day of school

My cutie pie little sister started her first day of kindergarden today.  She called me last night, so excited, "Danielle, tell me everything about Kindergarden."  So I told her some stuff.  And I hear this big giggle and "Keep going.  Tell me more.  Everything."  So I made up some more stuff.  She was so giddy and excited.  It was pretty adorable.  Here are a couple pics getting ready for her first day.

Mom and Sarah (and Sarah's cat in the background)



So big!  All grown up in her first day of school outfit.
Waiting for the bus.
And just because I think they are fun, her are a couple more pics of her camping this last weekend.
Fun on a boat ride.
Cutest little fisherman there ever was!
Also, the best little fisherman there ever was!

No comments:

Post a Comment