Saturday, September 5, 2009

Chi Omega, Chi Chi Omega

Visions of fall recruitment danced through my head today as I volunteered at the Rhodes campus Chi Omega. Not that I was ever a huge fan of recruitment but I did get a little rush of excitement as all the girls were getting dressed in their coordinating outfits and singing all their cute Chi Omega songs. And memories of rotations as the older class men would secretly complain to us alumna that the younger class men had no idea what they were doing. And the last minute reminders from the Recruitment chair: "Don't be awkward. Don't talk about alcohol...." Then there was of course the bad mouthing of other sororities and how terrible it would be if this girl went there cause she was everyone's favorite and just had to be a Chi O. Oh, and did I mention the theme was Always Chi Omega and they served Coke floats at the party? So cute.
Not that I think I would want to go back, but its fun to remember it all for a day. Or two, this Friday I am helping with preference. Can't wait to see what they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment