Friday, December 18, 2009

Dog Snuggies

Ok, so I am not sure how I feel about the whole snuggie thing.  I mean it seems like a good idea but I just can't get into it.  Then not too long ago I learned that they make them for dogs as well.  This I just thought was silly.  Who would ever buy their dog a snuggie?  And then about 10 minutes ago I received this from my mom.


You see, Molly (the dog) loves to go for car rides.  But it gets cold in the car while mom is in the stores and what not, so she bought her a snuggie.  Apparently Molly loves it.  And I guess I can be ok with that.  I mean she does look pretty cute.  But don't expect to see me in one any time soon.

2 comments:

  1. Molly loves her snuggie> It even helps to keep her tummy dry when it is raining out and she has to go to the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoohooo, I figured out how to post a comment on your blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete