Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mi Familia

I get to see my family tonight!  Not all my family.  The boys don't get to come out for Thanksgiving.  I have to wait until Christmas to see them.  But my parents and Sarah will be here in about 7 hours.  I am super excited!  This is the longest I have ever gone without seeing my family. 
While they are here we are going to have an amazing Turkey Day dinner prepared by your truely (should be interesting), with special guest Diana.
Of course Friday we are going to brave the wild and crazy consumers and participate in Black Friday
One of the nights, Friday or Saturday, we are going to Zoo Lights at the Memphis Zoo.  We used to go to the Portland Zoo for it, so I am excited that Memphis does one.  I heard its pretty good too. 
And we may catch a movie at some point.
Should be lots of fun!  Now if this day would just go a little bit faster....

No comments:

Post a Comment