Monday, November 9, 2009

Surprise Baby Shower


Tonight, instead of bible study, us girls are throwing a surprise baby shower for our bible study leader.  She is the most wonderful woman, so sweet and caring.  She is already a mother of 4!!!  (This one came as quite a shock!)  Lori (the mom) is due mid December and the new little baby girl will be joining 3 older sisters and an older brother.  I kind of feel sorry for Wesley (the brother), the only boy AND now the middle child. 
Lori really is an amazing person.  She was so good to me when I moved to Memphis and opened her home to me.  I am so excited to do this for her tonight because I know how much she deserves it.  Plus, I got to go shopping for baby stuff, which I didn't realize but is kind of super fun.  I went a little bit crazy.  Oh well, its all really cute.  Can't wait to see what everyone else got her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment