Thursday, February 25, 2010

Aches and Pains

Well I don't know how I did it.  I must have been sleeping extremely awkward last night.  I didn't run yesterday so I know its not that.  But I woke up this morning to some serious muscle spasms in my back.  I thought taking a hot shower would help, but no luck.  So I heated up my rice bag and layed on it for about 2 hours.  Unfortunately all of my fabulous muscle relaxers are gone so I could only take some tylenol and motrin.  Not that I could really take serious medication today anyway, I have too much work to get done in lab.   Which is where I am currently.  Sitting awkwardly in my desk chair trying to alleviate as much pain as possible.  I hope this passes soon.  I feel like back pain is the worst pain.  No fun, no fun at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment