Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A couple of old pictures

Apparently I like to revisit old pictures.  I happened to notice these two on my screen saver tonight.  Good times.
Dance party after a Big House dinner (Lasagna by Danielle).  I think Lianna may be using her finger as a microphone.
What you can't see in this picture is the case of Tona.

One thing that the Big House never lacked, a good dance party and lots of Tona. 

Maddie, remember floor dancing??

For those of you unaware, the Big House was the name given to the house that I lived in with 5 other girls from 2006-2008.  Many a good time were had at the Big House.

1 comment:

  1. I gave it that name! Because I didn't see it before I moved in and thought it would be enormous. However, it was just a normal sized house. It will live in infamy forever. Also, those are some of my fav pics! Hope you are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete