Thursday, April 8, 2010

And.....We're back!

Hello to all my dedicated followers!  Sorry for my extremely long absence.  I got a little caught up in the world of scientific grant writing.  For those of you unfamiliar now would be the time to praise God that you are.  Let me put it in a little perspective for you:  getting cut open with a dull knife = not as bad as grant writing.  But I promised myself that when I started this post I would not talk about how extremely stressful and crazy this last month and a half has been, so we're done with that.

In other news...well I don't really have any other news.  So what do people talk about when they don't really have anything to talk about? Ah, the weather.  Well lucky for me the weather here is worth talking about.  It is gorgeous!!!!!  I love spring.  Everything except the pollen that falls like snow.  My car turned from a navy blue color to a mustardy color.  It was gross.  Luckily last night we had a crazy, bad ass (excuse my language) thunder storm.  And now my car is back to its normal color.  And now that I've probably bored you all I am going to end this post. I was just so happy that I actually had time to write that I had to write.

And now I am going to leave you with this picture of my little guinea pig. We were sitting on the couch eating apples together.

No comments:

Post a Comment