Friday, April 16, 2010

More Pictures

First of all, this is my 100th post!!!  Yay!

Second, I just made Sangria!  I am letting all the juices soak.  Can't wait to try it later. I'll let you know how it is and maybe even give you the recipe!

Now, for those who asked, here are some more pics of my house.  Enjoy!
Tucker loves laying in the window when its open.

Front of the house.  Its a duplex, we live on the right.

Front/side of the house.  The bumb out area is my room.

I love these bushes!

The garden 5 days after planting.  Looking good!

Close up of one of the tomato plants.  Look at the buds!!

Back deck from the corner.  Can't wait to have a BBQ.

Our neighbor's dog Buckly.  He LOVES to play fetch over the fence, and comes runnning when he hears us in the back yard.

Waiting patiently for me to throw the ball.

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment