Monday, January 4, 2010

Back at it.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.  "No," I thought,  "I must have have accidently set my alarm to go off at some ungodly hour of the morning.  There is no way its 7:00 already."  But alas, as I rolled over and looked at the source of that dreadful sound I saw that it was indeed 7:00.  Oh what I would have given for just one more day of vacation to sleep in at that moment.  And then as I rolled out of bed I wished for it to be about 20 degrees warmer in my room.  You see it snowed a little last night and the temperature was still below freezing.  I quickly proceded to the shower where I stayed for about 15 minutes longer than I needed to simply because of the warmth.  Luckly I flicked the heat on on my way to the bathroom so by the time I got out it was a little less devestatingly cold.  However it took all the strength I had not to crawl back into my nice, warm, comfy bed when I returned to my room.  But I didn't.  And somehow I made it to work.  A half hour early even.  Which is a good start to one of my New Year's resolutions.  Not to be early to work, just to be on time.  I don't really have a set time to be in but I try to get here about 9 which usually means 9:30.  So one of my new goals is to be in by 9:00 every morning.  Well except for the mornings I have to be in earlier for an experiment. 
 But anyway, here I am.  Back at it.  With a million things to do just like I had never left.  Here's to a happy and productive new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment