Saturday, January 30, 2010

Eclipse

Ok Twilight lovers, you'll be proud of me (specifically Diana).  I did it.  I finally finished Eclipse.  A year after I set out to read it.  Don't interpret that wrong, I didn't start it a year ago and just now finished.  I started it Thursday on my sick day and finished it yesterday on my ice/snow day.  I had the book for a year and it took me 2 days to read it.  And I have to say, I was very emotional as I was finishing it last night.  I am totally team Jacob.  I just want to take him and hug him and never let him go.  Anyone who went to see New Moon with me knew how upset I was with the ending and I'm sure you can only imagine how upset I was with the ending of this book.  When Jacob howled when he heard about Bella and Edward getting married I felt my eyes fill with tears.  Ridiculous that I should get so involved with characters made for little teenagers, but I did, I am.  I can't help it.  When it comes to Jacob I am a 13 year old girl stuck in a 25 year old body.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Will we still be able to be friends with this siding. I am totally team edward! I guess we will have to put differences aside. What am I going to do when the movie comes out...who will I go see it with!

    ReplyDelete