Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Its raining, its pouring

Oh I miss my blog.  I so enjoy getting things out into cyber space.  But sometimes I get so busy, I forget and then all this time goes by...
My headache situation is still pretty bad.  The original medication that the doctor gave me didn't seem to do anything.  So I went back last Thursday and he gave me some pain meds that I had to take for 2 days.  I was completely out of it.  I could barely walk around enough to get to the bathroom.  It was supposed to get rid of all my pain so that I could start fresh and take this new migraine med on Saturday.  But I think I was so groggy and hung over from the pain meds that the other medicine wasn't working.  But now its Tuesday night and still no effect.  I am so tired of this.  So. Completely. Tired.  And to make matters worse I think I pushed myself too hard running last week trying to make up for the training time I've missed I must have pulled a muscle in my hip.  I can barely walk around. Lab stuff isn't going great.  AND I was up all last night sick.  Luckly I felt fine this morning in that regard, but seriously, when it rains it pours.  And it is pouring. 
Next step with the headaches is to try one more medication and if that doesn't work, on to a neurologist for a full work-up and CT scan. 
On a happy note, I am so exicted for the weekend! 
Friday night: Chili Cookoff
Saturday morning: Merry Marketplace (aka Christmas crafts, clothes, foods....)
Saturday night:  HALLOWEEEENNNN!!!!!  Love Halloween.  And my costume!
Hopefully I can stave off the pain enough to enjoy my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment