Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm thankful for...

I know it's not quite November, and things in my life aren't necessarily the best, but there are still so many things that I am thankful for right now.

1.  My rain boots.  Without them walking through the river that lead from my front door to my car this morning would not have been nearly as enjoyable.  (or dry)
2.  Pumpkin spice lattes.  Even on the most dreary cold days, they make me feel happy and warm.
3.  My co-workers.  They are so fun and understanding and encouraging.  I don't think I would like my job half as much if it weren't for them.
4.  My moms new love of texting.  Its fun to get little messages from her throughout the day.  It lifts my spirits.
5.  Thursday nights.  My friends Lindsey and Josh host dinner at thier house every Thursday.  Lindsey makes the main dish and we all bring something to go along with it.  Tonight:  homemade mac and cheese and fried chicken.  Yum :)
6.  Payday tomorrow.  I have about $5 in my account right now.
7.  Plans for a fun Halloween!  They may not be a crazy kegger reminiscent of the big house, but fun none the less.
8.  Choir practice.  I love to sing.

With Thanksgiving coming up I like to take the month of November to remember all the things I am thankful for in my life.  Really I should do it more often.  When you really sit down and think about it, I'm sure you could come up with a huge list of things.  And how could that not make you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment