Monday, June 25, 2012

King Size

Last weekend Michael and I made our first big purchase as roomies, a new bed!!  Originally he had a full, then when I moved in we had my queen.  Apparently, though, he was not a fan of my mattress, so shopping we went.  Lucky for us Mattress Firm had just put out a Groupon and they were also having a double coupon sale.  So instead of sticking with a queen, we decided to supersize it and go with a king!

The cats love it obviously.

There is sooooo much room!!  Seriously, I feel like I am on a tiny island.  And its so tall!  I actually have to do a little hop to get up on it. Its great, and so very comfortable.  When we first got it, we had it on the other side of the room but it was so big and overpowering we had to rearrange.  You can't really tell in the pic, but the bed is now framed by a window on each side which helped shrink it down some.  Its still pretty dominating though.  Now we just need to find a new comforter we both like.  The one on the bed now is actually the king I was using on my queen.  Time for more shopping!!  (and maybe I can sneak in a couple throw pillows!)

No comments:

Post a Comment