Thursday, July 29, 2010

Vegas!!

Yep.  That's right.  I'm flying to Vegas tonight.  I'm so excited.  My friend Amanda is getting married in October and this is her bachelorette weekend.  Last time I was in Vegas was with my amazing west coast girls and looked something like this:
Can't wait to see what this trip will bring.

And now some lyrics from on of my favorite singers:

Gonna sell my car and go to Vegas
'Cause somebody told me
That's where dreams would be
Gonna sell my car and go to Vegas
Finally see my name upon the Palace marquis

Listen up now honey, you're gonna be sorry
Can't get out from under a sky that is falling
And you say
No fame no money I'm nobody
The way I'm running has sure got me down
On my knees.
But next stop, Vegas please.
Gotta get to Vegas
Can you take me to Vegas?

--Sara Bareilles, Vegas

1 comment:

  1. Have a blast! Hope you arrived safe and sound! Can't wait to hear how fabulous it was!

    ReplyDelete