Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Happy List

So I feel as though this morning I need to make a little list of things that make me happy.  Mostly because yesterday was such a long, stressful, frustrating day that I am not going to vent about because I feel it would be bad for my health.  So instead, this morning, before I go off and try to conquer my mountain of work, I am going to write a happy list.

1. Warmer weather and spring (the trees are blooming!!)
















2.  Skype dates with my little sister.  We recently talked about the 1 mile kids race she just completed, in her wheelchair!!  Such a rock star!





















3.  Making new friends!!
4.  And on that note, finding fun new places to hang out.  Check out this awesome vintage decor at the Mollie Fontaine Lounge.











5.  Phone dates with old friends you haven't seen in forever (and by forever I mean like almost 2 years!!)
 Miss you Ghetto Fab!
















6.  And coffee.  Without it, I would never make it out of bed.















via, via, and via

5 comments:

  1. To make you smile! You are pretty fabulous and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah would love nightly skype dates with her most favorite big sister! Why? Because you are much loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i just noticed I made your BLOG!!!! Freaking. Out.

    ReplyDelete