Friday, December 10, 2010

A New Bed

So its been a while since I've had any stories about the polish guy.  I've been busy and he's been busy.  But yesterday a girl in my lab and I were talking with him and a girl in his lab.  He was telling us how excited he was because he just bought a new "big" bed.  We all continued to talk for a few minutes and then out of no where he looks straight at me and says "Danielle, do you want to come try out my new big bed?"  I immediately tried to ease the awkward tension by replying, "No thanks, I have my own big bed." Luckily the other girl in my lab knows all about the polish guy and quickly announced that we needed to get back to our experiments. 

So there ya go, another awkward encounter with the polish guy.  At least he keeps things interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment