Friday, October 22, 2010

The Polish Guy

So, riding up the elevator at work yesterday morning with the Polish guy from the lab right next to mine, the following conversation ensues:

Him:  You lost your weight. 
Me:  Yep.
Him:  How?
Me:  I've been running a lot lately.
Him:  Is that all?
Me:  Yeah, pretty much.
Him:  And having a lot of sex?
Me:  (while getting off elevator and making a break for the lab) Unfortunately, no.  Just running.
Him:  Oh that's too bad.....  (me bee-lining it into my lab)

It just dawned on me that I have many, many stories such as the one above between said Polish guy and I that I have not shared with you all that I really need to.  Such as the other day when he asked me if I was a cocaine dealer. (Most of the time my reaction is: WHAT????)  Apparently I seem the type.  Still trying to discern what that "type" is.  Maybe is different in Poland than here?  If I ever figure it out, I'll let you know.  And I'll make sure to post the next time I have an amazing encounter with the Polish guy.

2 comments:

  1. This guy sounds a little creepy! Someone best check him out with the FBI CIA CSI or somebody with some kind of initials!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a creeper!! Please post some other stories about him!

    ReplyDelete