Sunday, August 26, 2012

Visiting Home

So I realize I am a little late in posting this, but better late than never!  My visit back home to Washington state was a magical one.  I got to see family I haven't seen in a long time.  I got to spend some quality time with high school friends, family friends and college friends.  My brother got married.  AND I got engaged!!  (but thats for another post)
Warning:  Lots of pictures!

Our family friends the Storedahl's hosted a great BBQ for us.  I love when they host things at their house.  The outdoor living area they have is absolutely amazing.
Relaxing before the party

Tracie, moms friend and one of my other mothers.

The ladies of the family

Grandma

Papa

I got to drink some Washington brewed beer!!  I miss this stuff so much!

The grill masters
Took a trip up to the old house and stopped to admire the gorgeous view from a real hill!
The mountain made an appearance!  (luckily we were sitting still in traffic so I had plenty of opportunity to take a pic)
Me and sis at Derrick's wedding.
Michael and I at the wedding. (yes I did change dresses)
Showing Michael around one of my favorite cities, had to get a pic with the troll!
One of my favorite parts of the trip, CELEBRATING and catching up with these amazing ladies!!  
(Now go to next post to see why we're celebrating)









No comments:

Post a Comment