Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sorority Girl Problems

So I have recently become obsessed with Twitter.  Today I started following someone who is cracking me up right now.  And I feel it is necessary to share some of her tweets.  For your reading pleasure:

I can do all things through wine who strengthens me.

Humidity wants me to be ugly.   (So relevant in the south!)

Must be productive....Must be productive...Oops I just found someone on Facebook I haven't judged in a while.

I feel bad for people who aren't caffeine addicts: when they wake up in the morning, that's as alive as they're going to feel all day.

I should really work on getting some less obvious "I'm judging you" eyes.

Someone please teach me the difference between boredom and hunger.

I don't hate Mondays.  Mondays hate me.

Whenever I feel like my life is a lost cause, I remind myself that somewhere there is a Real Housewife who is a bigger disaster than me.


Hope you enjoyed!  If you want more, you can follow her @SororityProblems


1 comment: