Monday, November 22, 2010

My Thankful List Part 1



In honor of Thanksgiving week, I am posting about things that I am thankful for today.

1. Warm weather when some machine decides to set the fire alarm off in the building.  Standing outside on 70 degree breezy day is a nice little mid-morning break on a Monday.

2.  Coffee.  I know I post about coffee all the time, but seriously, its my drug.  And lately I have been feeling pretty tired and my yummy coffee + delicious holiday creamers definitely help get my through the day.

3.  An understanding boss.  After assuring her that I would be in town over Thanksgiving to check in on the lab, I told her this weekend I was changing plans and going home.  And she was ok with that.  Love her.

4.  Texting.  Such a silly little past time, but so entertaining.  Funny how that little vibrate or jingle can put a smile on your face.

5.  Mixing groups of friends.  My roommate and I had some of our friends over this Saturday for dinner and a lot of the girls didn't know each other.  Instead of being awkward, it was a fabulous time.  Lots of delicious food and tons of laughter.  Its now going to be a monthly thing.

6.  TV shows on DVD.  I love skipping commercials and going straight from one episode to the next!

7.  A short week!!!  I think that's pretty self-explanatory. 

8.  Blogging.  Another nice little mid-morning break on my Monday. 

Hope all of you are having a good Monday! 

pic via

No comments:

Post a Comment