Monday, November 22, 2010
My Thankful List Part 1
In honor of Thanksgiving week, I am posting about things that I am thankful for today.
1. Warm weather when some machine decides to set the fire alarm off in the building. Standing outside on 70 degree breezy day is a nice little mid-morning break on a Monday.
2. Coffee. I know I post about coffee all the time, but seriously, its my drug. And lately I have been feeling pretty tired and my yummy coffee + delicious holiday creamers definitely help get my through the day.
3. An understanding boss. After assuring her that I would be in town over Thanksgiving to check in on the lab, I told her this weekend I was changing plans and going home. And she was ok with that. Love her.
4. Texting. Such a silly little past time, but so entertaining. Funny how that little vibrate or jingle can put a smile on your face.
5. Mixing groups of friends. My roommate and I had some of our friends over this Saturday for dinner and a lot of the girls didn't know each other. Instead of being awkward, it was a fabulous time. Lots of delicious food and tons of laughter. Its now going to be a monthly thing.
6. TV shows on DVD. I love skipping commercials and going straight from one episode to the next!
7. A short week!!! I think that's pretty self-explanatory.
8. Blogging. Another nice little mid-morning break on my Monday.
Hope all of you are having a good Monday!
Posted by Danielle at 11:35 AM